Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Using Google Docs

Thanks to all who attended the Google Docs training last week!

In one of the sessions, people had a hard time getting signed up for a Gmail account which I think makes it frustrating for people trying to learn Google Docs. An idea occurred to me (sadly after the training had finished) to use my Gmail account to invite others.

I would like to hear anyone else's comments on using the invitation feature in Gmail.  Is it easier than just signing up ?  Is there any downside to using it ?

Looking forward to learning from your experiences and comments!


1 comment:

  1. I do think that has been a huge issue with google docs. I have used the invitation feature and I find much easier for people to access google docs that way.

    One thing I have noticed is that if you don't have the latest version of your browser, google docs won't load. (at least google docs that are published to the web and trying to be viewed) Have you had this issue?

    ReplyDelete